Something is happening with Stargate

All of us at SG1Props are heartbroken to have learned about the housefire which left a pair of Stargate fans homeless. Daniel and Brianne Jackson were on vacation with their kids when they got the call that their home, all of their belongings, and their beloved pets were lost in a fire.

You might not know Daniel or Brianne, but you might have seen their wedding photos. They wed at the official Stargate convention in Chicago--they love Stargate THAT much.

If you are as touched by their story as we are, then please consider helping them financially.

Photos

Print | Share | Comment