Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

At times Stargate is interrupted by other shows and movies. Talk about them, and their props/costumes here.
By SG Merc
So who has seen the start of season two of The Sarah Conner Chronicles? What did you think?

spoilers below, don't read if you still haven't watched your divo :P

So who expected another T-1000 model terminator to show up? I'm hoping that the writers are going to do something interesting with this, and that they aren't "replaying" the T2 storyline. The first season took the terminator saga in a new direction, so hopefully they can continue with that, and don't try to improve perfection :wink:
By Colonel_Carter
Not having seen the movies *ducks to avoid things being thrown at her!* I loved the addition of another Terminator machine (in the form of Shirley Manson!)

All storylines to me are new, but I do love how this one is going. Haha and was I hearing things or was the guy she bumped off called Mr Turk? :o
By SG Merc
Hey we all miss one classic or another, so not to worry.

The show is definitely going in it's own direction in a lot of ways. I just happen to notice some parallels to the conflict of T2, and hope the writers don't try and be "safe" by sticking with something that's tried and true.

I didn't notice that name. I know the computer he made was called "The Turk" ... sounds like a good nickname for him though!
By Colonel_Carter
I have heard people say that T3 was so bad that the writers are trying to forget that it was made :P

Well the computer that Shirley Manson (don't know the character name) acquired is called 'the Turk' yes. It was probably my bad hearing ... :P
By SG Merc
Colonel_Carter wrote:I have heard people say that T3 was so bad that the writers are trying to forget that it was made :P
Well the storyline of T3 would have taken place after the events of the series, because John Conner was older, Sarah had passed away etc.. They definitely are ignoring it as far as the show is concerned, and have gone back to the T2 time frame :D
By SG Merc
For anyone watching this show be warned that Fox is considering giving it the Firefly treatment unless ratings go up.

I cringe everytime the Fox network gets a decent show!

Here's the story
By Colonel_Carter
Oh what!!!?!!! *throws toys out of pram!!*

That's crazy ... Season 2 has had all of what, 2 episodes so far? How can anyone make a call like that after such a short space of time?

And when it premiered against Heroes the first week aswell, it's not a fair response. Now that it doesn't have to compete with that (as Heroes is on from 9pm) surely viewing figures will increase?

With a new Terminator 4 movie in the pipeline I really think Fox would be shooting itself in the foot to cancel the show just yet.
By SG1Niner
Well that's FOX for ya's!

I remember there was this one episode of 'Family Guy' where they name a TON of other "fine FOX programming" - ALL of which were cancelled!
By Colonel_Carter
I'm still getting used to the 'Fox Phenomena' ... how did 24 ever continue so long?

Oh yes, it's not science fiction!
By SG Merc
I asked the terminator from the new 2009 Terminator movie what it thought about Fox' relationship with science fiction.

This is the stare I got

By SG1Niner
WELL! Isn't THAT a pretty face!
By Colonel_Carter
Good god that post should've come with a warning!!!

I clicked on 'latest posts' and got that in my face!!!

Was like looking in a mirror when I'm angry :P
By Colonel_Carter
Oooh a little good news for Terminator fans. I was reading the "News" section on the torrent site I use and found this snippet ...

"... Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, technically a second-year show but one still anxiously awaiting a back-nine order, has been given the go-ahead for two more scripts — this in the wake of increasing ratings in its fifth week."

Good news I'm sure you'll all agree. I'm glad they've given it more than 2 episodes for viewers to get back on board :)
By SG1Niner
YEA!!!!! :D :D :D
By SG Merc
Two more is good, 8 more is better, 17 more is better yet. Ya hear that Fox? :wink:
By Colonel_Carter
Think they heard you SG Merc, this just in - hot off the press!!!

Terminator TSCC Update

I was so excited, I nearly spilt my tea!! :D
By SG Merc
Thank you Colonel_Carter for the excellent Terminator news!

This is my favorite show on TV right now after Atlantis.

And I can neither confirm nor deny that my friend the mean Terminator pictured above paid a visit to Fox headquarters to motivate them to give us a full season :wink:

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]