Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

This area is for issues not related to any of the other forums/catagories
By Colonel_Carter
LOL!!!

Where do you find these things?

Addicted to YouTube? :P

Haha now you know his real name ;)

That deserves to be more widespread!!! :D
By SG Merc
Hey a guy's gotta have downtime between saving the world, ya know :lol:
By cosmicgateriderthefirst
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!That was a great find.I'm new to the 21st century resources.I'am hoping you all will lead me in the right direction.
By SG Merc
David's obviously as funny as his character!

Don't worry about the 21st century thing; we'll get you up to speed on it as soon as we catch up ourselves :P
By Colonel_Carter
I can tell you from a friend's first hand experience that David is as funny as McKay in real life.

He's also very good to his fans. A friend of mine wrote a lovely fan letter to him when Atlantis first aired. Not only did she get the obligatory signed photo (a 8x10 actually signed btw) but a hand written letter from him, thanking her and recalling when they'd met at a convention.

A truly good guy :)
By SG Merc
With the huge resume that David has behind him (I never realized he's had so many roles] it's awesome that he's so in touch with his fans.

Definitely seems like the kind of celebrity you'd want to meet in person.
By Colonel_Carter
He's still on my list! :lol:

I'm just gutted that I missed the opportunity to join my friend at the time.
By SG Merc
Colonel_Carter wrote:He's still on my list! :lol:

I'm just gutted that I missed the opportunity to join my friend at the time.
Don't fret, he's probably going to be doing the convention rounds for a long time.
By goose1977
Okay I have seen the Rap but do not understand the Apology. Could someoen clearify for me?
By SG Merc
goose1977 wrote:Okay I have seen the Rap but do not understand the Apology. Could someoen clearify for me?
He was apologizing for using Stargate Atlantis as a way to promote his own production (Dog's Breakfast).
By Colonel_Carter
The fact it was filled with tons of Atlantis actors ... oh the irony!!! :lol:
By cosmicgateriderthefirst
It's nice to keep it in the family and give your friends work,right? 8)
By Colonel_Carter
cosmicgateriderthefirst wrote:It's nice to keep it in the family and give your friends work,right? 8)
Definitely keeping it in the family ... as his sister had a starring role aswell :lol:
By SG Merc
It's great that the Stargate actors are a tight knit group like that because we get more productions with multiple SG actors.
By Colonel_Carter
Definitely! I know a few appeared in the Sanctuary when it was a web based production. I'm hoping that will follow through when it goes to Sci-Fi :lol:
By SG Merc
I hope it does too Carter :)

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]