Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Dedicated to all general Stargate, Stargate SG-1, and Stargate Atlantis discussion
#113166
I've been thinking about getting my A6 properly detailed for ages now, not just a quick wash but the full works – paint correction, ceramic coating, the whole nine yards – because the desert sun and sand have really taken a toll on the paintwork over the last couple of years and it's starting to look a bit tired. I've looked around at a few places but I'm always a bit nervous about handing my car over to just anyone, especially for something like paint correction where you really need someone who knows what they're doing with Audi's notoriously hard clearcoat. I've heard good things about a workshop out in the industrial area and I'm keen to give them a shot, especially since they seem to offer that premium Audi detailing service in Musaffah that I've been looking for. I'd love to hear from anyone who's actually used them, or if you've got other recommendations for places that really understand how to treat these cars properly without leaving swirl marks or damaging the trim. It's not cheap to get this sort of work done so I want to make sure I'm making the right choice and not wasting my money on somewhere that's just going to make things worse.
#120164
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
#121335
أتفق مع صاحب المنشور في أن العناية بالسيارة لا تقتصر على الغسيل السريع، خصوصًا عندما يتعرض الطلاء للشمس والرمال لفترات طويلة. مررت بتجربة مشابهة عندما كنت أبحث عن طريقة أفضل للحفاظ على مظهر سيارتي، وكنت أهتم كثيرًا بمرحلة التلميع والتفاصيل الصغيرة. في ذلك الوقت جربت مغسلة سيارات الشاطئ ولاحظت أن الاهتمام بالتفاصيل يصنع فرقًا واضحًا في الشكل النهائي. لذلك أرى أن اختيار المكان المناسب للعناية بالسيارة يستحق بعض البحث قبل اتخاذ القرار.
Wanneer reserveren jullie een taxi?

Ik heb binnenkort een belangrijke afspraak in Den […]

أتفق مع صاحب المنشور في أن العناية بالسيارة لا تقت[…]

تقدّم شركة درع المملكة خدمة مكافحة حشرات باحترافية[…]

في عالم تتطور فيه التحديات، يجب أن تتطور معه الحلو[…]