Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Dedicated to all general Stargate, Stargate SG-1, and Stargate Atlantis discussion
#120877
Not gonna pretend I have a huge budget for this. I drive a regular car, nothing fancy, but I still want to protect it from the daily abuse of Abu Dhabi roads. Every quote I've gotten so far has been way more than I expected and honestly some of these shops act like you're buying a Rolex. I'm just trying to find affordable film options worth considering in Abu Dhabi without ending up with something that peels off in six months. Has anyone found a middle ground, decent film, fair price, clean install? Would really appreciate some honest suggestions because I'm getting tired of feeling like I need a second mortgage just to protect my paint.

أتفق مع صاحب المنشور في أن العناية بالسيارة لا تقت[…]

تقدّم شركة درع المملكة خدمة مكافحة حشرات باحترافية[…]

في عالم تتطور فيه التحديات، يجب أن تتطور معه الحلو[…]

إن اكتشاف التسرب وإصلاحه هو نصف المعركة فقط. النصف[…]