Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

You can introduce yourself here to our other members. Feel free to say as little or as much about yourself as you would like!
By goose1977
Hi my name is Jim and I am a SG-1 and Atlantis fan. I do not have much in the way of props but would like to aquire more so I can take and post pictures. I also like to write and have a few fan fiction stories. I am former Air Force cop so I like the fact that the main chracters are Air Force because all the movies and shows are done are about the other branches. Stargate has brought the United States Air Force into the light with the rest of our great military forces.
By SG Merc
Hi Jim!

Welcome to the site, and thanks for your service! Deny it all you want, but we all know that you were guarding the gate room that they keep secret over at Cheyenne Mountain :wink:

Seriously though, you're at the right place for collecting props, and I hope we see lots of cool photos as you do. If you want to post any of your stories that's cool as well.

Enjoy the forums, and I look forward to conversing with ya!

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]