Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

You can introduce yourself here to our other members. Feel free to say as little or as much about yourself as you would like!
By Foxhound
Hi guys

well, my name is fox or aj doesnt matter, I live in australia, been a fan of stargate since it started,

I am currently working on a stargate modification for the Crysis engine.

Anyways talk to guys soon

Cheers

AJ
By Colonel_Carter
Hi AJ! Greetings to you all the way over there in Australia. I do hope you find the site informative and friendly.

Enjoy your time here, it's always good to see new faces :)
By cosmicgateriderthefirst
Heh Aj,Gaterider here.I know a bloke there downunder.Goes by the name of Wayne.Influential in pinnball.I myself helped built Big Bang Bar.A game with the theme as stated.(scifi).Be seeing ya mate,Cosmicgateriderthefirst. :roll:
By Atlantis NSW SEAL
Welcome Foxhound,
Glad to have an Aussie onboard! Fair Dinkum and all that! :wink:
Best Regards,
Chris (Atlantis NSW SEAL)

Foxhound wrote:Hi guys

well, my name is fox or aj doesnt matter, I live in australia, been a fan of stargate since it started,

I am currently working on a stargate modification for the Crysis engine.

Anyways talk to guys soon

Cheers

AJ
By SG Merc
Fox, I'm glad to see you've signed up on the forum.

I'm very enthused with the work you and the rest of the TEW team is doing, and I'm waiting anxiously for more screens to be posted :wink:

Anyway, I'm planning to start getting screencaps up of the props and sets from SG, so keep an eye on the news section in the coming weeks.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]