Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

You can introduce yourself here to our other members. Feel free to say as little or as much about yourself as you would like!
By walkingstranger
I've been visiting the site for a while and finally got around to actually joining. Been a fan of Stargaze since the original movie.

I've been doing Stargate costuming for years and I think I'm up to 10 different costumes currently.

Just helped a friend finish a SGA costume for our local ren fair a few weeks ago.
By SG Merc
Would love to see some of those costumes! What have you got?

Welcome to the site, by the way. Thanks for signing up and introducing yourself to the group.
By walkingstranger
Honestly I don't have pictures of most of them as they were made for fun, or for friends, and are a smaller size than I wear.

I've made:
2 x Offworld Black
2 x Offworld Green
1 x SGC Blue BDU
1 x Atlantis McKay Grey BDU
1 x Atlantis Tan
1 x Shepard Black BDU
1 x Atlantis Military Grey
1 x USS Hammond Flight Suit
1 x USS Odyssey Flight Suit

Picture with the Royal Court at Ohio Renaissance Festival 2011

Offworld Black

Sheppard Black

Hammond Flightsuit

SGA Tan at the Ohio Renaissance Festival 2016
By SG Merc
These are really great!

Man, I could have used your help about 10 years ago when I was organizing Stargate costuming in the region! (I'm 2 hours north of you.)
By walkingstranger
Nice. I'll have to let you know when we are planning on hitting the Ren Fair next year.

I've got a group of roughly 9 that do Stargate costumes. Just keep hitting the bump of schedules and getting them actually in costume at the same time.

I ran acrossed a group from, I wanna say it was Indiana... at the Fair for Time Travelers weekend this year. They did a SG Italian team, but without any gear as they weren't sure of the rules regarding it. It was interesting and I wish I would have gotten pictures of it.
By SG Merc
walkingstranger wrote:Nice. I'll have to let you know when we are planning on hitting the Ren Fair next year.

I've got a group of roughly 9 that do Stargate costumes. Just keep hitting the bump of schedules and getting them actually in costume at the same time.

I ran acrossed a group from, I wanna say it was Indiana... at the Fair for Time Travelers weekend this year. They did a SG Italian team, but without any gear as they weren't sure of the rules regarding it. It was interesting and I wish I would have gotten pictures of it.
Definitely let me know. I've got plenty of gear that we could use to get some cool photos.

It's always a lot of fun to see the crossover costumes that people work on as well.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]