Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

You can introduce yourself here to our other members. Feel free to say as little or as much about yourself as you would like!
By kalarcana
Howdy. I've been a Stargate fan since the movie. I've enjoyed all of the series (yes, even Infinity). I had collected bits and pieces over the years with the intent of putting together a costume. However, life and kids always put things on the back burner.

Now I've decided to finally get off my can and finish at least two costumes. I've almost finished my SG-1 gear. I need to add a light to my P 90 and then make the mods to my original Blackhawk vest and backpack. My Atlantis vest is on the way and I just need to pick up a new set of black BDUs and patches. My old BDUs are way too faded.

I'm also wanting to put a Jaffa costume together but finding a staff weapon and serpent helmet is difficult. I could always try to go the pepakura route but I'd rather get a resin/fiberglass copy.

I know that SG cosplay had been in decline in the last few years but I don't care. I just hope to finish all of my costumes before the reboot happens.

Rick
By SG Merc
Hey Rick, welcome to the community!

Stargate cosplay has declined, but there is still a lot of love out there for the shows. Now is a great time to put together a costume because there are more costumes and props available than there used to be back when SG cosplay was at it's peak.

I can get ahold of a staff weapon for you. Serpent guard helmets are a possibility if I can get enough interest. I can make a mold from an original screen used helmet, but will only proceed with that if I can get enough people signed onto the project.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]