Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

You can introduce yourself here to our other members. Feel free to say as little or as much about yourself as you would like!
By impearse
I've just joined up, wanted to say hello. Been interested in Stargate since it first appeared here in the UK, have the first 7 boxed sets so far, working on more. Starting to put together a costume, following work doing Star Wars and Star Trek costumes... want to do a classic Battlestar one too at some point... 8) So many costumes to do, so little time..! Should add I am a member of the Rebel Legion and the 501st, mainly done Rebel stuff so far... I also belong to a military re-enactment group called 23rd Sussex Home Guard.
By SG Merc
Welcome! Stargate costuming has a few similarities to some of the Star Wars costumes, so they are great companions. Boots and gloves in particular can be used for either.

Feel free to make new posts about any of your Stargate prop/costume projects over in the Stargate Prop Forums, and anything else in the Other Shows and Movies section. We also try to keep up with upcoming conventions in the Conventions Forum in case our members want to organize a meeting.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]