Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

You can introduce yourself here to our other members. Feel free to say as little or as much about yourself as you would like!
By dans34
Hello ,

I recently found this site after looking for some stargate atlantis clothes , got into stargate atlantis when a re-run was shown (Trio)

I researched it online a found sadly that it was canceled (like alot of the shows i like)

currently looking for a McKay jacket & pants to be make (have contacted a few people allready)
By SG Merc
Hello, and welcome to our forum!

Many good science fiction shows get canceled. But the good news is that there are 15 seasons worth of Stargate to enjoy when you count SG-1, Atlantis, and Universe.

Be sure to let us know how your costume looks as you put it together.
By Stitch
dans34 wrote:Hello ,

I recently found this site after looking for some stargate atlantis clothes , got into stargate atlantis when a re-run was shown (Trio)

I researched it online a found sadly that it was canceled (like alot of the shows i like)

Currently looking for a McKay jacket & pants to be make (have contacted a few people allready)
If you need some costume guidance or help building it let me know. I be happy to do McKay vest for you anytime!!
I can do any vest he had, but here is the most common one...
http://www.stitchsloft.com/loft/the-rod ... -tac-vest/

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]