Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

You can introduce yourself here to our other members. Feel free to say as little or as much about yourself as you would like!
By stargate780
Well I have been a massive stargate fan since I was a child, I grew up with old episodes then got to see atlantis and stargate sg1 seasons 9-10 air. I have been looking on this forum for a while now and finally decided to join. I am a huge gamer and very sad to see stargate worlds dissapear. Thats pretty much it really :)
By SG Merc
Thanks for joining us!

I didn't know about Stargate Worlds being ended. What a shame. I guess MGM truly is mothballing the franchise. It will be up to us fans to keep it alive though our teams and clans.
By Stitch
That game had to be the largest failure in history started and canned like 3 times!

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS. Do you costume?
By Stitch
stargate780 wrote:I dont custume yet, all I have is a p90 at the moment. I would like to get a atlantis costume someday.
I can help with both. I can offer you screen accurate P-90 harness to get your costume off the ground! Who would you like to costume as?
By stargate780
I would definately costume as sheppard :D. I know where to get most of the parts for a sheppard costume, I will have to look at your website for more stuff. I knew I should have got atlantis patches at MCM saturday :cry:
By Smiley
WELCOME TO THE BOARDS :) Be warned, costuming is addictive!! :P Once you start... it's like Conventions once you start going... :P Its hard to stop!! :P

Merc, i don't think Stargate is gonna ever die with all of us here to keep it ALIVE forever!!!! :)
By Stitch
stargate780 wrote:I would definately costume as sheppard :D. I know where to get most of the parts for a sheppard costume, I will have to look at your website for more stuff. I knew I should have got atlantis patches at MCM saturday :cry:
Be-careful with patches, most are really bad knock offs and if you do not do yuour homework you will be throwing away your money on crap. If you start costuming GO SLOW and inf the experts, most Stargate experts are on scifihero.net

I sell the most screen accurate SG patches on the market and will offer money back guarantee for that! You find one better than mine (that isn't screen used) and ill refund your money!

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]