Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

You can introduce yourself here to our other members. Feel free to say as little or as much about yourself as you would like!
By Stitch
Hello sg1props...

Shifty, asked me to stop by after he purchased on my headsets. I love finding new places to help fellow fans.

My name is Ryan Nixon, I go by STITCH... Spent 20 years as US Navy Parachute Rigger commonly refereed to as a "Stitch Bitch" by his friends... That is until they get promoted then they begging you to sew their uniform and spend the next few hours sucking up to you again. So the name stuck...

Some of you may know me well. Some of you may not. Feel free to check out my site and my bio there. http://www.stitchsloft.com/about/
I been doing Stargate costuming a long time and nd I a HUGE fan of all three shoes! If I don't know the answer to your question I know who will and I can get it! I am here to help!

For you patch junkies... We just released the very first screen accurate A51AP if anyone wants one... Those are on sale now!

~Stitch
By Smiley
Nice to meet you Stitch! Welcome to the board... I'm sure i will have question for you along the lines somewhere - fairly newbie to the costuming although have spent the last 5 years putting together my SG-1 costume :)
By Stitch
Smiley wrote:Nice to meet you Stitch! Welcome to the board... I'm sure i will have question for you along the lines somewhere - fairly newbie to the costuming although have spent the last 5 years putting together my SG-1 costume :)
Ya we need to get you some new patches soon! 8)
By Smiley
New patches? Why would i need new patches? I like my patches? ... i mean i am in Search of a proper Australia flag patch for my Atlantis costume and Shifty has ordered us some SG-7 patches for our team, but other than that, think i'm good for patches... i think! :P
By Stitch
SG Merc wrote:Stitch, any plans to carry additional SG patches in the future?
Yep they are in pre-production as we speak. Next run will have the following...

SG-1 Version 2.0
SGA Version 2.0
EARTH Version 3.0

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]