Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

You can introduce yourself here to our other members. Feel free to say as little or as much about yourself as you would like!
By shifty
g'day, im rob, and i hail from Australia. im a huge stargate fan, in particular atlantis. i had the good fortune of meeting alot of the cast last year at dragoncon, and was really fortunate to meet rda this year in melbourne.

i look forward to chatting with all of you! :D
By Beachbead
Welcome, Shifty glad to see another fan on hear.
I wish i was so lucky to meet the cast of both maybe one day.
By SG Merc
Great to have you on the site. Sounds like you've done a healthy amount of traveling to get to some of the world's best conventions.
By shifty
thanks for the welcome!

dragoncon last year was my first convention..i ended up going over there through the urgings of some fellow members of a bsg forum im on. was a great experience. planning on trying to it every year!
By SG Merc
There are some excellent Stargate events on the schedule. So I am sure that you will enjoy this year at least as much as last.
By shifty
SG Merc wrote:There are some excellent Stargate events on the schedule. So I am sure that you will enjoy this year at least as much as last.
we have amanda tapping and a few other sg1 and atlantis cast coming out here in december, so im really looking forward to that one as well

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]