Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

You can introduce yourself here to our other members. Feel free to say as little or as much about yourself as you would like!
By Hawk
Hello,

Just popped on to look around and see what kind of information I can find.
I am a member of the 501st. TK-9401.

I am planning to go to Dragon Con this year (first time) and Im trying to decide on a second costume (one that doesnt involve bulky white armor and helmet. haha)

My wife and I are Stargate fans, and Ive toyed with the idea of doing a Stargate costume for Airsoft before anyway (got a P-90 and a blackhawk tactical vest like on Atlantis).
So I figured I would try to find out what costs might be to do either Col. Mitchel or Col Shepard. And see how easy it might be to acquire the costume items that I'd need.

That's it I guess. :)
Thanks!
By SG Merc
Greetings to ya!

Stargate costumes are very easy to put together, saving time for more trooping (to borrow a phrase from your other hobby).

SG1Props is donating some props to the Stargate charity auction at D'Con. Unfortunately I won't be there myself, but you're going to have a great time I'm sure.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]