Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

You can introduce yourself here to our other members. Feel free to say as little or as much about yourself as you would like!
By Vard66
Hi folks.

My name is Chris, but for ten years now, people have known me as Vard, an abbreviation of my surname, thusly shall I be known to you.

I'm 21, and living near Swindon, in Wiltshire in the UK.

I'm registering here primarily as an Airsofter, more than a Stargate fan, though I am currently working my way through SG-1, and will follow it with Atlantis, Universe and then the films, unless anoyne can correct my chronological understanding of them for me! :P

I've been an Airsofter for more than three years now, and it was in fact SG-1, (the scene where Carter shows the Jaff'r the P90 I think,) that urged me into chosing the P90 as my initial weapon, so I opted for the Tokyo Marui RD (Red Dot) or Standard model, which has served me faultlessly since.

I'm currently trying to make a better organised loadout around the P90, and am on the hunt for good solutions to ammunition carrying, and sling options - I was hunting through Google, and this site was prominently suggested by a couple of the results I read through.

I thought it couldn't hurt to sign up, have a bit of a browse - see what solutions people have developed or opted for before me, be it for costuming or for actual skirmishing purposes.

Out of personal curiosity - I have had a quick scan of a handful of the more general subforums, and I can't really seem to tell - am I in a minority, being an active Airsoft skirmisher, rather than a costuming member?

Anyway, I'll stop rambling and go have a bit more of a browse.

Vard out.
By SG Merc
Welcome to the site!

A lot of Stargate costumers either start off as airsofters, or become airsofters afterward. I think there's a couple other members in the UK who play.

Personally I just use the Blackhawk Medic/Utility vest when airsofting with the P90. Although it only fits two mags on the outside (with room for more on the inside), I use the pockets for other stuff, and keep my other mags in a drop leg pouch.

As for a sling I use a Blackhawk three point sling. Mainly because I picked it up cheap, but it works great. There have been screen accurate chest harnesses made, but they cost more.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]