Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

You can introduce yourself here to our other members. Feel free to say as little or as much about yourself as you would like!
By Brat'ac
Hi,
I am under the name of Brat'ac just 'cause he isone of my favorite characters,though my true name is Josiah. I live in New York. I am 14 years old...only for the momment.I am studying latin so you might here some strange words so.......I am thinking of learning the Ancients language! I enjoy dancing and am very very new at replica making so any tips or suggestions are apricciated. I also like old tv shows like gilligan's Island and mork and mindy I enjoy old westerns also(like john wayne). so it is good to be here. :D
-josiah
By Gmechanic
Hi welcome! Are you interested in making any costumes or props from the stargate series? Let us know what your up to! I'm doing an sg1 offworld desert uniform! Have a nice time here! Hope all the info you find is helpful!
By SG1Niner
Welcome! This is a great group of people and a great web site!
By SG Merc
Thanks for introducing yourself.

The best advice that I can give for getting started with prop building is to just pick a simple prop and build it! You don't have to get it perfect; just focus on the craft itself.
By Brat'ac
thank you guys for all of you suggestions and advice! I have started on a Goa'uld symbiote, so fa its good I haven't gotten any pictures up yet, but that is to come. I am also thinking of replicator blocks that actually connect in any form.
By Lord Camulus
Brat'ac wrote:thank you guys for all of you suggestions and advice! I have started on a Goa'uld symbiote, so fa its good I haven't gotten any pictures up yet, but that is to come. I am also thinking of replicator blocks that actually connect in any form.
Tek'ma'tae master Bra'tac

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]