Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

You can introduce yourself here to our other members. Feel free to say as little or as much about yourself as you would like!
By Dees
Hello everyone! My name is Dees (no, seriously, it is) and have been a fan of Stargate since seeing the first movie in Theaters when I was stationed in Ft.Riley, back in 94! When the SG1 series started, I found myself glued to the TV on fridays nights, thinking that someone was a genius for inventing something to help rekindle interest in sci-fi again!
I am an active airsofter, reenactor (Vietnam and WWII) and self proclaimed sci-fi geek that works on real and replica firearms for a living, so finding this forum wasn't by accident, as I was researching things pertaining to a airsoft SG team impression that I want to create. My new impressions that I am building are based on an SG team that I can't find any information on, so it gives a little area for lattitude but makes research a pain in the neck! I am working on building an SG25 team, since the information I was able to find for it was that it is the only US Army SG team, and building G36 variants that would work for it (and an M249, and a P90, and a.....), then finding the gear that would work best for the weapons platforms and associated equipment.
Anyway, enough about that, just wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone had researchable places for the SG team I am working on.
Thank you!
By SG Merc
Hi Dees! Hello sir, and thank you for your service to the nation first and foremost!

I appreciate you joining our community on SG1Props, and look forward to reading about your SG team. As for the research. I'm not completely sure, but believe there might be some information in the Stargate SG-1 Roleplaying Game's Core Rulebook ( Amazon link ). This is a book that was published in 2003 by AEG. I recall there being team profiles, but don't have my copy of the book to hand. If I find the book I'll look it up for you, but I'm not sure where I put the darn thing.

Also, the Stargate Visual Guide ( Amazon link ) might be worth looking through. I'm not sure if there is anything in it or not, as I've only paged through the book once.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]