Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

You can introduce yourself here to our other members. Feel free to say as little or as much about yourself as you would like!
By Tk-Devo
I never really do these introduction things, but I guess here it goes!

Born and raised in Southern California. Been actively building props for the past 3 years. A member of the 501st, Tk-4513.

I've been a huge Stargate fan ever since the movie came out years back, and i've finally down to only a few projects on my bench so I figure why not add another! I know this is mainly a SG1 team costuming board, but as the Jaffa Legions is kind of dead over there, I hope you guys don't mind me building a Serpent Guard over here!

Great to be here!

-Devon
By SG Merc
Welcome aboard, and thanks for signing up!

You can totally build up a Serpent Guard, I'll even send you my mailing address when you're finished so you can send it over for inspection :P

Seriously though, good luck on the build, and keep us in the loop as it progresses. You can feel free to store some photos in the Image Library if you need.
By Tk-Devo
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'll be buying some new tools for my shop and will be picking up my vacuum former this week, so everything shall begin soon!
By Colonel_Carter
Welcome Devon!

And just because we're named 'sg-1 props' does not mean by any account that we're solely just costumers for SG-1. Personally I'm in awe of anyone who can recreate a Jaffa costume (no matter what media it's made from).

In fact, tell any Jaffa costumers to head over this way, and you can create a whole new legion over here :D :D

Can't wait to see the photos!!

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]