Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

You can introduce yourself here to our other members. Feel free to say as little or as much about yourself as you would like!
By SG Merc
Hello Brym, and welcome to SG1Props :)

I am a Photoshop artist myself (not really of SG though), and there's many other artists on the site, so you'll feel right at home here. Oh, and definitely a couple of Stargate fans here or there too :lol:

Do enjoy the forums, and feel free to ask any questions or make any suggestions.

By the way, very nice looking website you got there!
By Colonel_Carter
Hey there Brym!

You can see some of my Stargate photoshop work on the home page - it'd be great to see some of yours also. We have a nice little gallery set up where you can showcase some of your work if you so wish :)

Oooh a UK-er, where are you from?
By brym
Thanks guys. And thanks for joining the TSL, Merc. I'm in Hampshire, on the south coast. I think some kind people state-side have nominated me in the SG Fan Awards for some wallpapers I recently made too. So I'll post those here shortly. I usually make sigs though. Speaking of which...
By Mike272
Welcome!

Good to have some fresh meat around here, additionally someone who is a PS artist. (I personally prefer GIMP, but I do use CS3 at times)

Enjoy!
By Colonel_Carter
Mike272 wrote:Welcome!

Good to have some fresh meat around here, additionally someone who is a PS artist. (I personally prefer GIMP, but I do use CS3 at times)

Enjoy!
*coughs*

You think those homepage banners made themselves Mike? :P
By Mike272
Umm, yeah... I'm still working on them... I uh, haven't quite narrowed it down to the exact design I want...

But rest assured, I'm going to get it/them done soon... :D
By Colonel_Carter
Erm ... not exactly what I meant.

Half of the banners on there I made, and the Christmas/New Year/Farewell Atlantis were by my hand too.

:(
By Mike272
Oh wow, I'm SO sorry, I totally misunderstood you there...

Wow, the internet has this way of making you sound like a real fool.

Sorry, I was just skimming through/posting in the art section, and I just remembered that I needed to get moving on the forum banner.

Yes, you did a fantastic job on the new year's pics, etc.
By SG1Niner
Hi Carter, great work on the Atlantis banner...now here, do you mind helping me get Mike's boot out of his mouth?!

LOL
By Colonel_Carter
I'll grab the toe, you grab the heel :P
By Mike272
Oh, yeah, feel the love... *not*

/sarcasm
By SG1Niner
LOL!!! Thanks! I needed that. My brain is fried after spending all day locked up in a room with auditors!

On the 'sarcasm' note...which I really had to hold my tongue today...I'm reminded from Proving Ground

O'NEILL
There's such a thing as overthinking a situation, Lieutenant. When you're dealing with what we deal with, you've got to think on your feet and think fast. These and other cliches will be available to you all for one more day of training with me. After that, you'll either be assigned to an SG team…or not. Dismissed.

ROFL

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]