Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

You can introduce yourself here to our other members. Feel free to say as little or as much about yourself as you would like!
By Hirogen
but not new to Stargate costuming. I have been working on a Offworld Jack O'Neill outfit for a long time going back to 2003 I believe. I was a member over at sg-command.net and now scifihero.net.
By SG1Niner
Well welcome aboard! The more the merrier! It's all fun and games until someone breaks a nail! One man's ceiling is another man's floor.

O’NEILL : Au revoir. It’s French. It means ciao. Ciao…means adios, auf weidersehen, sayonara, which all loosely translated means…Good-bye?

And remember...never run with scissors!
By Colonel_Carter
Let me officially welcome you to the forum Hirogen!

We're a tight little bunch here and hope you enjoy your stay.

Do feel free to post some of your costumes in the site library and let us all share in your achievements :)
By Smiley
Hello there Hirogen *waves*
Welcome to the Forum... :D:D
By SG Merc
Thanks for joining the site! I hope you find the forums useful for putting together that O'Neill uniform.

What have you gotten so far?
By Hirogen
I have a blue and OD garrison outfit minus the boots. I purchased a black mountain cloth WEP from Gibson and Barnes a few years ago and added velcro for my patches, so I have my black ops jacket ready for missions. :) I have the following items,

- an open zat
- 1 pair of Vuarnet sunglasses
- 1 pair of Bolle Sunglasses with hook arms (I think these are knockoffs)
- 2 black ballcaps
- 1 Black Sunnto Vector Watch
- 1 M9 Bayonet

I have an OD jacket on order and hope to get a Medic vest and boots by the end of the year.
By SG1Niner
:!: Pics! We need pics!

of course, look at me who's talking...I don't have a camera and I'm waiting for my brother to let me borrow his...then I'll add some pics of my own!

:!:
By Hirogen
Alright here is a crappy picture of my SG gear.

ImageImage

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]