Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

You can introduce yourself here to our other members. Feel free to say as little or as much about yourself as you would like!

Which weapon?

MP5
No votes
0%
FN P90
100%
M16
No votes
0%
By keeperofthesgcarmory
hey everybody.i'm one of the newest new guys. I love Stargate, and i joined this site because i love the awesome action viewed on the show(but not only that).i am really into model buliding and want to have my own replicas and looking forward to getting tips from all the tutorial pages.
Thanks for reading,
Andrew(real name)

P.S. you guys are alot friendlier than the folks at sg.1archive.com
By SG Merc
Hey Andrew, welcome to SG1Props man!

What are some of your favorite props/weapons that you're looking to work on? I voted for the P90 because it's something I've put so much work into myself already. But I'll be doing more tutorials on the MP5 as well.

Enjoy a happy stay, and lots of SG proppin'
By Colonel_Carter
Hey Andrew!

Welcome to the site (I'm your friendly right hand man here!) and glad to know you think we're a friendly bunch (we are, we really are!!) :D

I'll have to vote for the P90 aswell. It's such a unique trademark of the SG franchise ... that has now started to infiltrate other shows (I even spotted it on the recent series of Dr Who!)

It's iconic :)
Last edited by Colonel_Carter on Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By keeperofthesgcarmory
thanks for the warm welcome guys!!this is definitly the best Stargate site if been a memeber of. :D
By SG1Niner
Cool avatar keeperofthesgcarmory...Yes! Remember! Shoot UP! Or at least parallel to the ground!
By Colonel_Carter
SG1Niner ... if you like the avatar (*coughs my fair hand*) you can find a whole selection in the avatar gallery on your profile.

Happy that you're having such a great time here everyone! :lol:
By SG1Niner
[In the tone and inflection from 'Zero Hour'] Colonel Carter!

Thanks! I knew of the other avatars...I just had a really good chuckle because I could just "hear" RDA goin "D'Oh!"

ROFL
By Colonel_Carter
You could see inside my head when I picked that photo then ;) :D

I do love it when Jack goes *doh!* :)
By SG1Niner
Yeah...today at 'work' it was more of a "D'oh" day...which is good because it's been a "For cryin out loud" week since Monday!

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]