Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

You can introduce yourself here to our other members. Feel free to say as little or as much about yourself as you would like!
By Smiley
Hello peoples *waves*

Inquired about a P90 replica, was told i should join the forum and check it out! So here i am checking it out :)

Nice to find somewhere else where Stargate Fans hangout and 'chat' about stuff :D There used to be so many now there are fewer and fewer, but here we are, anyway :P

Anywho... I figure here is a better place than any to start :)

Smiley :)
By SG Merc
Hi Smiley, and thanks for joining :D

We're a small bunch right now, but our enthusiasm for Stargate and all it's gadgets is as big as can be! I hope you enjoy chatting with us, and that we can help you as you put your costumes together :D
By Colonel_Carter
Always good to see a fresh, enthusiastic face! Welcome aboard :lol:

It's true that there are less and less good Stargate forums to join, but this one is pretty neat!

Do feel free to talk about anything Stargate related here, we're more than just props as you'll see from the forums.

But most of all ... E N J O Y!!!!
By SG Merc
As Carter says, definitely feel free to talk about anything! After all "enjoy" is a five letter word ... just don't ask me why that's important :P
By Smiley
Thanks for the welcome guys! :)

SG Merc: Heehee, thanks and can't wait... my costumes are coming together slowly but surely :P

Col Carter: Yeah you're right, i'm only really active on two Stargate related forums these days, and they are both Role Playing sites, which is a lot of fun! :)

*giggles at last post* I'll take your word for it ;)
By Smiley
So... i've been looking 'round and reading the forum, posted a few times, looks like you guys have some pretty good collections :) I'll haveta posts my one on somewhere... not entire collection, could be waaaaay too many photo's, just costume wise stuffs :P
By Colonel_Carter
Do make use of the 'Library' feature Smiley! You can have your whole collection on there if you really want :D

Oh and the 'enjoy' thing ... I'm sure in Jaffa legend it runs alongside the whole 'there's no I in team' thing ;) :P
By Smiley
Checked out the library, created an album and tried to upload photo's but they didn't work... will try again another time... currently just getting ready for work :P

And ahhhhh, riiight... gotcha! :) There's no I in Team, but there is a ME :P :P
By SG Merc
Sorry you had trouble uploading your photos Smiley.

If you run into any problems again feel free to shoot me a message and I'll help you get it working. As a last resort I'll have Sgt. Siler give the gallery a good whack with his wrench.
By Smiley
I just posted up all my graphics, as you will probably see down there in that 'Other Art' thread, took me almost all afternoon but i did it, woohoo... yeah i just have a few things :P

Will try and work out the gallery again in a bit :) Will let you know if i have any more trouble, thanks :)
By Smiley
I've uploaded a few photo's working now :) Will upload more tomorrow, right now i'm trying to sort them out, but am so tired it's just making it worse :P
By SG Merc
Cool! Looking through your photos was fun. I can see your group has a great time at the conventions -- which is exactly how it should be :D
By Smiley
Yeah we always do, it's a lot of fun and everyone there gets along so it's good, you never feel left out or anything which is the best part i think :) But yeah we all have a ball, it's great fun and the fact we only really get to catch up at conventions is what makes it that fun, which is why i'm sooo excited about the upcoming conventions! :P
By Smiley
Just a bit random but..... *bounces around hyperly* :D I got given a few caps brought over for me from Canada for my birthday, so exciting!!! :):):) Nothing Stargate related, they are just from Canada and thats cool in itself!!! :P:):)
By SG Merc
Lol yeah Canada is cool, especially in the winter :wink:

Happy b-day!!!
By Smiley
To me the fact they are from Canada is Stargate related really... my whole life basically revolves around the show afterall! :P

I bet, i so wanna go there ONE day! :P
By Smiley
:oops: :oops: I forgot to say thanks for the 'happy b-day' so thanks! :) Had a good day but party is on Saturday night, so we'll see what happens, should be good!! :) Who knows, maybe i'll end up with something Stargate related!!! :P

Although i have so much already who knows what my friends will think to get! :P
By Colonel_Carter
Believe me, I have LOADS of stuff Stargate related (mine veers off into Egyptology aswell, I'm the female Daniel Jackson I swear!!) and yet still people find new things to get me!

When was your b/day Smiley? Mine was last week and I not only got my fantabulous Stargate jacket (and vest!!) but also a Stargate mirror. I think I'm going to have to just start my own gallery to show you all :)
By Smiley
Coolies, if i had've gotten into stargate when i was at school i might have gone off in a different direction but i wasn't so instead of doing intellectual classes i did like art and english and history oh and my favoutire psychology :P

I was gonna say yesterday :P But as it's 8 past twelve now... it was Monday :) First day of Spring baby!! :P And no one knows what to get me coz i have so much... and on that i have a question actually, i have a list written of all my stargate collectables, which thread would you prefer i post it in???

My parents basically just give me vouchers and things, my parents don't really like my obsession with stargate, they don't get it... most stuff i own i've brought myself! :) But it's okay, for my 21st last year i got two vouchers one for a Joe autograph and the other a photo, saved me a little bit of moneys! :) I wanna get one of them mirrors!
By Colonel_Carter
Ah, Stargate wasn't even ON when I was at school! But I'm back in school now, though Egyptology isn't one of the required classes unfortunately. I just use that to define my love of all things egypt (pyramids, sphinxs, all the gods etc).

Haha and first day of Autumn for us - gotta love that 'other side of the world' difference!!!

Oooh that's a good question Smiley, we don't have a thread like that yet, but you could open it under the 'General Stargate' forum - anything can be moved if it fits in better somewhere else later on.

Hell, I can just imagine some of the lists/photos that are going to get posted in there!! *nod to SG Merc and his treasure trove of goodies* ;)

Parents never get stuff like that ... mine still don't!! They can't understand why I 'waste' !!! my money on gorgeous pieces of art. If I won the lottery ... oooh I'd have to buy a bigger house just to store the stuff!!! :D
By Smiley
Kinda sad how quickly i got obsessed with Stargate, first episode i watched was The Tomb, in 2004 by 2005 i was a constant member in the stargate chat room and had cut my hair like Sams and had started collecting the DVDs and had brought a cheapy costume and went to my first convention... now i can almost answer any trivia question, providing it is SG-1 not Atlantis! :P

I love it, so funny, one of the British girls in the chat room i frequent said happy birthday to me an hour early so hung around for the hour and did it again... i thought she did quite well :P

Koolies, shall get onto that ;) Just need to do some editting first, just remembered i forgot to add the newly brought costumes etc! Heehee, there could be lots of stuff posted!!! :P

Parents are only around to get in the way of things i reckon sometimes! My mum is starting to get it, she did buy my the MALPY number plates for my car after all and has helped with costumes so i can't complain! :P
By Smiley
Heehee... i just saw your post... hmmm, i'd post there, but my list is so big it might need it's own thread!!! :P:P Actually i used to have a collection thread once before on another site, so i could update it when i got more stuff and upload pictures!! :P
By Colonel_Carter
Well one idea could be to have a general list in the thread, with a link to a gallery you have in the library section - that way the pages will not slow down when being loaded :D
By Smiley
I have too many photo's and i can't load that many more into the library, i had to delete a whole heap of the convention ones i put up because i had no rooom left :(
By Colonel_Carter
Smiley wrote:Kinda sad how quickly i got obsessed with Stargate, first episode i watched was The Tomb, in 2004 by 2005 i was a constant member in the stargate chat room and had cut my hair like Sams and had started collecting the DVDs and had brought a cheapy costume and went to my first convention... now i can almost answer any trivia question, providing it is SG-1 not Atlantis!:P
Oooh another Sam-ite!!!

I actually already had my hair reasonably like Sam, but never realised until someone told me. Then of course it had to go full blonde and I've not looked back since!

When I met Amanda at a Con I mentioned to her about someone saying we looked similar and she sweetly agreed with me :)

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]