Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

You can introduce yourself here to our other members. Feel free to say as little or as much about yourself as you would like!
By Smiley
Heehee... I am naturally blonde, just a dark blonde not light so i just get some tips in, but i just wanted to cut my hair and looked at pictures of her, actually thats the reason i am a stargate fan... can't wait to meet amanda if i ever am able to, i she's ever game enough to come to Australia! :P

Julie Caitlin Brown, who when we met her was down with Rainbow and Torri and Alexis she's a lot of the actors manager... but she said to me i looked like i could be Amanda's little sister... i sat there staring at her mouth open :P My friends turn to her and say "You just made her mullenium" :P I just moved my head in a nod :P Heehee, was sooo funny!

Very big Amanda fan... i get so jealous when people have met her :P:(:P maybe i'll get the chance, maybe! :P *crosses fingers* Must admit though, always like her better with short hair, makes her look so much better, just younder and shows her face and everything more... but thats just my opinion!!! :P:P
By SG1Niner
Ah...I have the grey hair and surly attitude of Jack, my friends have nicknamed me "Jack"...and on the hair note...I took one of the promo pics of RDA to the woman who cuts my hair...her direct quote when she saw the pic..."Sexy" - lol.

And now for one of my favorite O'Neill/Carter early conversations from 'The Broca Divide'

O'NEILL
By the way, how's the wound?
CARTER
Wound?
O'NEILL
I understand you got stabbed in the stomach or something?
CARTER
Oh! Yeah, it's nothing. With any luck there won't even be a scar.
O'NEILL
Oh, good. I was concerned.
CARTER
You were?
O'NEILL
Sure. If it doesn't heal properly, you'll never wear that sweet little tank top number again.
[O'Neill walks off, leaving Carter looking after him, bemused.]
By Smiley
Hmmm, never heard of that one as being a favourite quote, thats cool but, gooooood episode!! I have many more favourite stargate quotes :P

I took a screen cap of Sam from Red Sky in when i got my hair cut the first time, but now i get it a bit shorter than that :P When i took the pic in the hairdresser goes... "Oh what's she from?!" *shock expression* :P
By Colonel_Carter
Haha I think that quote is definitely a *guy* thing ;)

Smiley, you are like the me on the other side of the world!! I done just the same thing (though I think my photo was from 'Prodigy') and then went shorter!! :shock:
By Smiley
Ahhhhhh, i seeee:P

Hmmm, i think i wasn't thinking straight when i wrote that post yesterday :shock: I never had a picture from Red Sky, all the pics i ever took with me were from Second Half of Season Four. I had a pic that showed all angles there was one from Prodigy, Point Of No Return, 2010 and The Light! :P I used to have them all on a piece of paper i'd just take with me! :P:P

But it does sound as though we have a heck of a lot in common anywhose!! :P
By Colonel_Carter
Season 4 Carter hair rocked!!

But yeah, I went in time and again to my stylist with my little photos ... and he'd always say 'oh yeah, that woman from Star Trek'.

Arrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!
By SG1Niner
Did you ZAT ur hair stylist?! At least wound him with one or two shots from your P90???
By Colonel_Carter
Hehe ... well I got discounts for it being so short to start with ... so I couldn't fault him to much :P
By Smiley
Discount, i like your hairdresser better than mine! :P They made me pay extra because apparently i had to get it styled when all i wanted was it cut short but because i had photos... very frustrating, but oh well! :P

If someone had of said Star Trek i would have just glared at them the entire time... the funny thing was the first time i went to get my hair cut i also had my 'Major Samantha Carter' T-shirt on :P
By SG1Niner
EVIL HAIR DRESSERS!!! They must be possessed by the Goa'uld!!!

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]