Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

You can introduce yourself here to our other members. Feel free to say as little or as much about yourself as you would like!
By ElliLawliet
Hello again.
My name is Elli and I'm a 23 years old physics stundent from Germany. I grew up watching Stargate, especially Atlantis since it was airing in German TV when i was in elementary school. Atlantis remains to be one of my all time favourite TV shows to this day. I know I'm quite young for a Stargate fan, but one thing I've always loved about the scifi and porpbuilding community is that it's so intergenerational.
I first found out about this site over on Instagram. And ever since I tried building some chevrons for a small stargate project we did for a scifi party at university, I'm hooked on building more stargate props. Someday I want to cosplay John Sheppard, because I wanted to be him as a child , he made me want to become a pilot back then, my parcifism prevented that though. Now I've taken the more peaceful approche of studying science :)
I hope to find some like-minded people here and maybe get some advice or help with future builds.
By SG Merc
Hello Elli! Glad you found us from our Instagram account. Cosplay is a great way for you to honor a character, even if you followed a different career path.

If you would be willing to share photos of your chevrons, it would be great to see them!

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]