Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

At times Stargate is interrupted by other shows and movies. Talk about them, and their props/costumes here.
By cosmicgateriderthefirst
This forum seemed lonely.Soooooo,while gateriding the other day,I stumbled upon a old episode of quantum leap.Great old show,watched all the time.But I was wondering if this could have been scientifically related to a stargate?Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm? :idea: :shock:
Last edited by cosmicgateriderthefirst on Tue May 06, 2008 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
By SG Merc
lol thanks for disturbing the dust that had settled in this forum. We'll get some chatter going in here yet!

I never saw too much Quantum Leap, but i think you're onto something with the connection there. Perhaps a little NID side experiment 8)
:D Just watched a trailer for the new Star Trek movie Teaser. :D Looks like a "Fantastic" summer for scifi :!: :D :D :D :D
By Colonel_Carter
Oooh where did you see that?

That one had totally slipped off my radar with all the SG stuff going on this Spring/Summer.

Can't wait to see it though ... there's some big names in it. Did Paul McGillion ever get a part in it? I still can't believe they overlooked him for Scotty and cast Simon Pegg instead. I mean WTF? :?
Colonel_Carter wrote:Oooh where did you see that?

That one had totally slipped off my radar with all the SG stuff going on this Spring/Summer.

Can't wait to see it though ... there's some big names in it. Did Paul McGillion ever get a part in it? I still can't believe they overlooked him for Scotty and cast Simon Pegg instead. I mean WTF? :?
If anyone else watching is interested,I saw it through" verizon surround".I'ts the first time I ran across it.If it's there,it has to be elsewhere.Heh,it's major scifi!Gaterider 8)
By Colonel_Carter
It's got to be on YouTube ... everything ends up on YouTube :D
Colonel_Carter wrote:It's got to be on YouTube ... everything ends up on YouTube :D
I was just on youtube. it' there and more.Just search teaser, scroll down,enjoy. :lol:
By SG Merc
Colonel_Carter wrote:It's got to be on YouTube ... everything ends up on YouTube :D
That's what McKay warns Sheppard everytime they go out drinking when back on Earth :lol:
SG Merc wrote:
That's what McKay warns Sheppard everytime they go out drinking when back on Earth :lol:
Yeah,last time Mckay was drinking he made a rap video.We've all seen that.(White Nerd).Hee,Hee,Hee. :P
By SG Merc
cosmicgateriderthefirst wrote:
SG Merc wrote:
Yeah,last time Mckay was drinking he made a rap video.We've all seen that.(White Nerd).Hee,Hee,Hee. :P
lol Great connection there! Now we know how that video happened!
By Colonel_Carter
Have you just found out about this? It's been well known for quite some time unfortunately.

I've seen pictures of the new Doctor (played by Matt Smith) and I have to say I'm not over enthusiastic. The only thing going for that though is that I felt the same way about David Tennant and he turned out to be the best Dr Who since Tom Baker!

We still have a Christmas special to go though ... and it looks awesome! I love a good Ood!
By SG1Niner
so the new Doctor will be the 12th, right? if the Daleks can hide like they did...who's to say in some relative dimension<s> that the Time Lords couldn't have done the same thing?!

After the 13th life there's supposed to be a way to "renew" your regenerative ability...and they way they've run through Doctor's...they're gonna need it!
By Colonel_Carter
SG1Niner wrote:so the new Doctor will be the 12th, right? if the Daleks can hide like they did...who's to say in some relative dimension<s> that the Time Lords couldn't have done the same thing?!

After the 13th life there's supposed to be a way to "renew" your regenerative ability...and they way they've run through Doctor's...they're gonna need it!
Matt Smith will be the 11th Doctor (as Paul McGann's portrayal in the movie isn't counted for some reason).

It's a shame Tennant is leaving, it really is.
Colonel_Carter wrote:
SG1Niner wrote:so the new Doctor will be the 12th, right? if the Daleks can hide like they did...who's to say in some relative dimension<s> that the Time Lords couldn't have done the same thing?!

Matt Smith will be the 11th Doctor (as Paul McGann's portrayal in the movie isn't counted for some reason).

I felt the same when Eccleston left,------------really! :cry:
By Colonel_Carter
cosmicgateriderthefirst wrote:
Colonel_Carter wrote:Matt Smith will be the 11th Doctor (as Paul McGann's portrayal in the movie isn't counted for some reason).

I felt the same when Eccleston left,------------really! :cry:
Me too, I hated Tennant when he first took over, so I'm really hoping I warm to this new guy
By SG1Niner
.I liked both Eccelston and Tennant...I am going to miss Tennant! He was a young Tom Baker to me
By Colonel_Carter
SG1Niner wrote:.I liked both Eccelston and Tennant...I am going to miss Tennant! He was a young Tom Baker to me
I've said the very same thing many a time. He had that underlying 'evilness/madness' that Tom Baker always portrayed through his eyes. Especially if you saw the last special (Waters of Mars) ... classic Baker in a younger man!!
Colonel_Carter wrote:
SG1Niner wrote:.I liked both Eccelston and Tennant...I am going to miss Tennant! He was a young Tom Baker to me
I've said the very same thing many a time. He had that underlying 'evilness/madness' that Tom Baker always portrayed through his eyes. Especially if you saw the last special (Waters of Mars) ... classic Baker in a younger man!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: FANNNNTASTIC :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Colonel_Carter
cosmicgateriderthefirst wrote::lol: watching GI-JOE as I type----guess who? :lol:
Oooh lucky you!!! Haha yeah I know, he finally made it to the big time! :D
Colonel_Carter wrote:
cosmicgateriderthefirst wrote::lol: watching GI-JOE as I type----guess who? :lol:
Oooh lucky you!!! Haha yeah I know, he finally made it to the big time! :D
:P :P yeeeeesss,cake for everyone :twisted: :twisted:
:lol: :lol: Just watched the new Star Trek.---Fantastic--- .An old trekie like me!They did a fantastic job.Plus,last night,I watched ,"The Waters of Mars". :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P A great weekend for SYFY :mrgreen: :P :P :P :P :P :P.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]