Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

At times Stargate is interrupted by other shows and movies. Talk about them, and their props/costumes here.
By Colonel_Carter
It's come to my attention that Michael Shanks is starring in a new movie. From all accounts it is due to air of Sci Fi on 20 December at 9pm.

Synopsis here

Also starring JR Bourne.

Good to see Danny and Martouf are still gainfully fighting evil!! :lol:
By SG Merc
I'm having trouble viewing that page. I don't know if this is the same one, but Try this link

Here's the Plot summary for "The Lost Treasure of the Grand Canyon" as listed by IMDB
Set in the Grand Canyon, a team of Smithsonian researchers have stumbled across a lost walled Aztec city guarded by some evil spirits, including a "great flying serpent of death." As days turn to weeks, Susan Jordan, the daughter of the professor leading the expedition, assembles a team to rescue her father and his colleagues from the clutches of the ancient Aztec warriors and their horrible serpent god.
By Colonel_Carter
Thank you SG Merc!! My brain just couldn't get that link to work! I can do Quantum Theory but simple html baffles me :P

I hope I can find the movie elsewhere other than Sci Fi (as I don't have it) - that'll be something new to enjoy :)

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]