Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

At times Stargate is interrupted by other shows and movies. Talk about them, and their props/costumes here.
By Colonel_Carter
Well guys, we're almost there ... Sanctuary airs on the scifi channel this Friday (after SG Atlantis).

I do hope lots of you take the time to check out this revolutionary show. I've followed it since it first aired (and saw some previews at Expo in London), so am looking forward to seeing what they've done with it since it became 'prime time' fodder.

Obviously fans of Stargate/Atlantis will be eager to see Amanda and Christopher (Heyderhal - I'm sure that's spelt wrong, soz!!) and also the talents of Damian Kindler (a more enthusiastic man of his art you couldn't hope to meet!)

I'm having to download it, but I've got those tingling feelings!!!
By Smiley
I had a friend download the webisodes for me for the first 8 webisodes, but i haven't seen anymore than that, looking forward to seeing more, but i don't know how i'm gonna go about it with not being able to download it myself... coz i doubt we'll be seeing it over here very soon :(

Oh and i am a massive Amanda fan, i just had to stop reading things online about her coz it was making me go a wittle too hyper crazy so i keep my online stargate/amanda readings down to a bare minimum these days! :P
By Colonel_Carter
I have just finished watching the first two episodes of <i>Sanctuary</i> and I was blown away!!!

From what I can remember of the original webisodes it would appear that they have completely started over again ... but with a much fuller storyline (as the webisodes were only a few minutes long at a time).

Christopher Hyderhayl acts his socks off in this (with a dual role) and as ever plays so well opposite Amanda. And Amanda ... has really perfected her English accent (I can testify accurately ;) ) Everything she touches turns to gold ... hehe, even her daughter's gun!

The CGI scenery really makes this a brilliant fantasy show and is done incredibly well. It's only been two episodes but I think this is definitely a winner for Messrs Kindler, Tapping and Wood :)

Can't wait for next week! :D
By Smiley
I really wanna see, but i don't think i'm ever gonna be able too unless i download :( So not fair...
By Colonel_Carter
Why can't you download?
By Smiley
My computer just doesn't let me for some reason, i've tried to download other shows before but i just can't seem to do it for some reason, downloaded torrents to use etc and none of them work, so i just got to the stage were i gave up on even trying! Very frustrating, but i guess it's always made me that much more excited to get the DVDs when they come out! :P
By SG Merc
Sounds good. Can't wait to see it ... gotta catch up on the original webisodes first though.
By Colonel_Carter
Actually, you don't! :)

The great thing with it being picked up by Sci Fi is that they've started from the beginning again, so no having to pick up the story half way through!

Which is a good thing because I'd forgotten most of what happened anyway :)
By SG Merc
Ahh really. I didn't know they were writing the webisodes off like that.

Probably best that I don't watch them then or I'll just get confused. Scratch that, I'm already confused :P
By Smiley
The webisodes are sooo funny though! :P
By Colonel_Carter
SG Merc wrote:Ahh really. I didn't know they were writing the webisodes off like that.

Probably best that I don't watch them then or I'll just get confused. Scratch that, I'm already confused :P
I think it's so that they could capture the whole market, making it much more marketable.

Also, the webisodes were only 20 minutes long. As these episodes are over twice the length they can really elaborate on the stories.

The webisodes were funny, I grant you Smiley. I like to think of them as the dress rehearsal for what's now on Sci Fi! :D
By Smiley
I couldn't help but laugh at some of the stuff, epsecially the first time i saw it with like half the Stargate cast heehee... like Chuck! :P Oh oh and thing like when walking down a dark street with a torch there is light everywhere around them, but not reflecting ON them... heehee!! :P Should i call myself Nitpicky?! :P:P
By Colonel_Carter
So who else has been keeping up with Sanctuary?

I couldn't help but laugh at this weeks episode 'Edward'. The story of an autistic boy who draws from memory.

He's obviously been watching Stargate ;) ...

By SG Merc
lol right on!

That's a nice nod to Stargate. Though with all of the cast and crew you've spotted on there it's not a big surprise!
By Colonel_Carter
I'm actually hoping that now Atlantis has finished filming we'll get a few more 'regulars' over at The Sanctuary.

Even the music at the end of the show this week was 'very atlantis-y' :D ;)
By SG Merc
I wonder if the music is being composed by the same musician/company?
By Colonel_Carter
Not sure who done the music in Stargate ... was it Goldsmith?

I'll keep my eyes open next episode to see who composes :)
By SG Merc
Joel Goldsmith did Atlantis too, yes. Like you really couldn't identify his brilliance at work! :)

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]