Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

This area is for issues not related to any of the other forums/catagories
By Colonel_Carter
Off Topic? Well I wasn't sure, but anywho ...

'Sanctuary' (the web based show starring SG and SGA's very own Amanda Tapping) has got the green light for a 13 episode run on Sci-Fi.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/con ... 13d3d7991c

http://www.reuters.com/article/televisi ... 2620080131

Full reports above.

Fans of the online show will have already seen other SGA stars David Hewlett (Rodney McKay) and Paul McGillion (Carson Beckett) co-star alongside Amanda Tapping (as Dr Helen Magnus).

Best news yet ... as its filmed in Canada, it's not affected by the writers strike!!

Yay!
By Mike272
Cool! :D

I wish those dang writer's would knock it off! I'm tired of my other fav shows being in re-runs!! :cry: :cry:
By Colonel_Carter
Wait a couple of days - the writer's strike is meant to be coming to an end with a settlement around Wednesday.

Just in time for the Oscars.

Cynical ... moi? :D
By Mike272
Ahh, good! :)
By SG Merc
Great news Carter, thanks for posting :)

It's great to see the SG characters alongside each other in other productions. Gives us all a little more SG goodness in a way :D
By Colonel_Carter
Even if it's a completely different show - I always love to spot an SG cast member in something :)
By SG Merc
Wow that does sound cool.

It's good to know that our favorite talent will still be able to put dinner on the table post SG-1 :P
By Colonel_Carter
I can't wait for this now! Ok, I'll have to download but what they hey! :lol:

After watching a few of the original webisodes I think it's going to be great. Having the backing of someone like SciFi (who'll hopefully throw some more money at it) it'll be out of this world!

And maybe they'll get some other ex-SG stars to guest appear like they did with the webisodes :)

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]