Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Post here if you're having trouble with any part of the website or forums, or if you have a comment/suggestion about the site.

By Colonel_Carter
I think we all agree that this is one top notch SG site (I know I do) :)

So what better way to show our respect and gratitude than to vote for the site in the SG Top 50.

You'll find a link banner to click at the bottom of the 'About' page and also after the tutorials.

*Vote SG1props!!!!*

Disclaimer: this post is in no way connected to the officials that run this site.
By Colonel_Carter
I vote every day ... it's part of my daily routine now :lol:
By SG Merc
Hey thanks for posting this Carter, I appreciate it -- as I appreciate all who vote for the site :D
By Colonel_Carter
10-4 Sir! ;)

There may have been the odd one of two members/visitors who hadn't seen the lovely ad campaign after all :)
By Colonel_Carter
Just an update to let all the faithful voters know that thanks to your continued support sg1props has reached the heady heights of No 4 in the Top 50 list!

Well done everyone ... and carry on voting!! :lol:
By Mike272
Colonel_Carter wrote:Just an update to let all the faithful voters know that thanks to your continued support sg1props has reached the heady heights of No 4 in the Top 50 list!

Well done everyone ... and carry on voting!! :lol:
Wow, cool. *Goes to check it out, and vote*
By Colonel_Carter
You can vote daily (and from multiple computers, just not same IP *shush don't tell!*)

At one point SG1Props.com made it to #1 ... a huge achievement I'm sure you'll agree :D
By SG1Niner
Nothing like a chest cold to get caught up on things you miss! I voted...AND tomorrow I'll take the link to our training room [which I help set up] and vote, and vote and vote!

"PROPS" to SG1PROPS!

SAM
"What about you, sir? Any ideas? I mean,
sometimes you have a way of seeing things
at...at their simplest."

JACK
"Thank you...I'm gonna go eat some cake."
By Mike272
Colonel_Carter wrote:You can vote daily (and from multiple computers, just not same IP *shush don't tell!*)

At one point SG1Props.com made it to #1 ... a huge achievement I'm sure you'll agree :D

Ah, very cool. I'll be voting daily, now that I know that.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]