Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Post here if you're having trouble with any part of the website or forums, or if you have a comment/suggestion about the site.

By olie5
I see a place where there is an avatar gallery listed but there is nothing in it that I can reach. Do I need to import an avatar from somewhere?
By Colonel_Carter
I hope I'm not stepping on SGMerc's toes here but ...

... yes there is now a gallery of custom "sg1props" avatars which has been put together purely for forum members use (under "profile").

I have to say they're pretty special ;) :)

*I'm not biased ... I just made them :P *
By SG Merc
I just uploaded two galleries worth of avatars which Colonel_Carter was so kind as to create for us. So you should be able to pick one now.

When you're on the avatar page be sure to check the drop down menu to choose between "Atlantis" and "SG1" so you don't miss any of them!

My public "thank you" to Colonel_Carter for putting your creativity into making them :)
By olie5
Thank you, both of you.
They're all really cute. No Teyla though.... or Daniel. I'll be looking forward to those. :mrgreen:
By Colonel_Carter
The avatars are an ongoing project - and I'm hoping to get around to each SG-1 and SG-A character eventually :)

So keep yours eyes open and I'll update here when some more get added. Good to see you've picked out one though - thanks :)
By SG Merc
I've updated the gallery with a few more of Colonel_Carter's ultra cool selections :D

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]