Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Post here if you're having trouble with any part of the website or forums, or if you have a comment/suggestion about the site.

By SG Merc
As I enhance the website with new features and graphics, feedback is welcomed and appreciated.

If you experience any problems viewing the site or accessing certain pages contact me by email (via the about page) or post right here in the support forums.

If reporting a specific problem, be sure to tell me what browser you're using, if you're using a PC or a Macintosh, and what your screen resolution is set at.
By Colonel_Carter
Looking good :D
By SG1Niner
Somehow I seem to have lost the falatus to speak properly. Keep up the good work!
By SG Merc
SG1Niner wrote:Somehow I seem to have lost the falatus to speak properly. Keep up the good work!
Thanks! Between designing the site, making props, and making tutorials it's been a lot of work!
By Mike272
SG Merc wrote:Between designing the site, making props, and making tutorials it's been a lot of work!

Well, keep up the good work!! :D

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]