Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Dedicated to all general Stargate, Stargate SG-1, and Stargate Atlantis discussion
By Colonel_Carter
Thought you guys would like to hear the latest news on Stargate Worlds ...

"Stargate Worlds, the upcoming Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing game, is now taking applications for closed beta.

"The closed beta is an invitation-only test of the upcoming science fiction MMORPG Stargate Worlds," said publisher FireSky. "Invitations will be sent out this spring and summer as the Stargate Worlds team ramps up the numbers for testing."

FireSky, a Cheyenne Mountain Entertainment company, announced on April 17 that they would be publishing the title. Stargate Worlds will contain a brand new story set between Seasons Eight and Nine, and will allow users to play human Stargate personnel, Jaffa, Goa'uld and Asgard.

"A game is nothing without players. We're fired up to finally get our game in the hands of the community," said Dan Elggren, Stargate Worlds studio head. "We're at the point where we need external testers to take Stargate Worlds to the finish line. Our devoted fans have helped guide us for more than two years through our forums. Together, we're going to craft a balanced, polished, and most of all, fun game."

Visit StargateWorlds.com to apply for the beta! The subscription-based MMO is scheduled to launch in the winter of 2008."
By SG Merc
As much as I would love to signup for the beta on this (the screens looks absolutely stunning!) I would be too afraid of being selected and losing what's left of my free time :lol:

I bet this is going to be fun as heck though ... I've always wanted to play an MMORPG.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]