Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Dedicated to all general Stargate, Stargate SG-1, and Stargate Atlantis discussion
By SG Merc
This sounds great ... and kinda like an episode of Atlantis.

It's great to hear that both MGM and the Scifi channel are taking the future of the franchise so seriously. But perhaps even more gratifying that the producers are restraining themselves to quality over quantity instead of making multiple SG projects simultaneously to rake in the money.

Thanks for the lead Carter :)
By Colonel_Carter
It was good to read that they pitched it as "this is expensive, but this is how we want to do it - or not at all".

Stargate has been a great money spinner for MGM/SciFi - I think it's the least they can do that on the third spin-off it gets the 'film quality' look they've always wanted :)

Carter always keeps everyone fully informed ;)
By cosmicgateriderthefirst
]Thanks again for the tip on Gateworld.I'll be gateriding so much,when will I get any work done?Anyway,who cares how much they spend.The fans come first.They say the universe(universe's)are end'less.Room for alot of gates to visit.Makes me soooooooooo happy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By SG Merc
Work? Who needs to get work done when there's Stargate to be watching :lol:

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]