Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Dedicated to all general Stargate, Stargate SG-1, and Stargate Atlantis discussion
By Mike272
Well, who do think would win in 'the ultimate showdown' of the bad guys? And why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personally, I think the Borg would win. The G'uald's 'god stuff' would get in the way. And the Borg would pretty much adapt to the Wraith's feeding thing. (Not to mention both races' ship and hand held weaponry)

Any way, thought it would be interesting to see what you thought...
By SG Merc
I agree that the Borg would win without a doubt. With their nano technology they would easily assimilate the other races. The Wraith could possibly offer some resistance, but since the Goa'uld rely mostly on human/Jaffa slaves they would lose numbers quickly.

To be fun though ...

I wonder if a Goa'uld symbiote could escape assimilation by the Borg's nanoprobes. Since the Goa'uld attaches to the spinal column, it may still be able to control the host body even despite there being Borg technology.

I'm guessing that the Borg nanoprobes would ultimately be able to reject the parasite from the host body. But who knows, maybe the Goa'uld would be able to do the same to the nanos. Either way it's hilarious to imagine a Borg drone with glowing eyes and a Goa'uld voice!
By Qetesh
Out of those, the Borg would definitely win.

How about the Ori though? None of the other races in SG seemed to even come close to the Ori (obviously except the Ancients themselves). Of course, well... if they could intervene in corporeal matters, they'd win hands down (..maybe?).

Although, if the Borg got any one of their ships they'd modulate their weapons to penetrate the shields and their shields to be immune to their weapons. They do also have numbers on them.
By SG1Niner
but there are two MORE POWERFUL entities involved here...making it IMPOSSIBLE for the Wraith, Goa'uld, Ancients and Ori to ever be matched against the Borg...

Who are these forces beyond all forces???

MGM and Paramount!

Okay, that argument aside...LOL...the Borg...they'll just beam aboard and assimilate the mik'tah out of anything that gets in their way!
By SG1Niner
mik'tah...neck?

No.

Nice "conversion" there of what I did type! LOL
By SG Merc
SG1Niner wrote:but there are two MORE POWERFUL entities involved here...making it IMPOSSIBLE for the Wraith, Goa'uld, Ancients and Ori to ever be matched against the Borg...

Who are these forces beyond all forces???

MGM and Paramount!
That's a classic!

I now have a mental picture of a meeting between the alien races and a bunch of studio executives as they try to work out a licensing agreement :lol:
By SG1Niner
With Marty [think Wormhole X-Treme] heading the execs! Laugh RIOT!
By SG Merc
Exactly! The poor fella just trying his hardest to get somebodies attention so he can talk about his latest idea.
By SG1Niner
Teal'c PI

Oh yeah! ROFL

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]