Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Dedicated to all general Stargate, Stargate SG-1, and Stargate Atlantis discussion
By SG Merc
Well we are on week three of the official Stargate auctions. The studio is clearing out most of the SG-1 and Atlantis props and costumes, with "PropWorx" handing the eBay auctions.

If you haven't checked it out, here is the website for Propworx and then a link to their eBay auctions (new stuff every Sunday). They will be listing every week now through August, so there will be thousands of items sold.

http://www.stargateartifacts.com/

http://shop.ebay.com/propworx2/m.html?_ ... rom=&_ipg=

Some of the props that are planning for this auction include a ZPM, Jack's famous sunglasses, the MALP, Zats, Staffs, a Ribbon Device (the last one likely to be sold--as 2-3 have been sold already), and The Ark of Truth.

As with the Ledgends auctions, sale prices are getting lower for some items as the auctions go on. Although the hero items tend to always go for high prices in these auctions, the background character items will generally go for less as people run out of money.

Personally, I've been hard at work arching photos, descriptions, sizes, and measurements for my uber-Stargate-prop-archive. These along with photos from every Stargate prop auction dating back to 2002 take up about 1GB of hard drive space on my computer.
By SG Merc
A few highlights from the sales so far.

Stargate Atlantis Wall Light $1,525.00

Stargate Daniel Office Artifact $1,225.00

Stargate Daniel Watch $510.00

Stargate Atlantis Ear Bud $209.61

Stargate Replicator Pistol $1,136.11

Stargate Daniel Glasses with Clip-on Sunglasses $905.77

Stargate Mitchell Camelot Sword $910.00

Stargate Goa'uld Brazier $614.00

Stargate O'Neill Torch Lighter with Compass $229.06

Stargate Ronon's Stunt Blaster $810.00

Stargate Wormhole X-Treme Blaster $660.00

Stargate Wraith Thumb Ring $162.50

Stargate Wraith Stunner Staff $485.00

Stargate Wraith Stunner with Working Lights $1,025.00

Stargate fans are going to single-handedly turn around the world's economy.
By brainshatterer
Awwww, you didn't think my Ancient laser pistol is a highlight :(
I'm gonna have some more questions for you soon about molding/casting etc, like to make some duplicates. Having a set used prop in hand really shows how much better fan made replicas are. My fiancee loves my ZPM made my Lord_Trael on scifihero.net, but says this piece sucks. I'd like to cast and replicate this one, maybe set it up and make one better. I've got a production photo copy of the original plan and it is a bit different. Cool, but very expensive :P

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]