Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Dedicated to all general Stargate, Stargate SG-1, and Stargate Atlantis discussion
By Colonel_Carter
As I'm sure many of you are already aware, Dom DeLuise sadly passed away on May 4, 2009 from kidney failure.

Not only was he an outstanding actor, but also a writer of both culinary and children's books.

But to us Stargate fans, he will of course always be the mischevious Urgo.

The DeLuise name is synonymous with Stargate now, and through Peter, David, and Michael, Dom's legacy will always go on. I'm sure you will all agree we've lost a huge talent.

RIP Dom DeLuise

By SG Merc
Big loss for Stargate. His sons have played a huge part in Stargate both in front of the camera and behind it.

I'm glad you posted this through, thank you.
By Colonel_Carter
SG Merc wrote:Big loss for Stargate. His sons have played a huge part in Stargate both in front of the camera and behind it.

I'm glad you posted this through, thank you.
It was actually amazing to read through his biography and find out that he was so much more than the man we saw in front of the camera.

As you say, thanks to Dom we were blessed with the men who helped make Stargate what it was. For that we should always be thankful.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]