Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Dedicated to all general Stargate, Stargate SG-1, and Stargate Atlantis discussion
By SG1Niner
Just received an update from Kate!

Our one and only Richard Dean Anderson - AKA "Jack - the man, the myth, the legend - O'Neill" will be appearing in SGU!

From RDA's page:

March 2, 2009

I would have thought word had gotten out by now, but as I am informed, so shall ye be: the movie has been green lit. There are so few details beyond the 'go ahead', but I sat next to Charlie Cohen and across from Brad Wright at dinner two weeks ago (the cast dinner for the launch of Stargate Universe), and just an hour prior to sitting down to mediocre cuisine, Charlie had announced MGM's intention to make the next Stargate movie. As I am led to believe, shooting may start this summer, most likely.

I was up there doing a snippet of a scene with Robert Carlyle and I'll be going back March 17 for another scene in part 2 of the two-hour. I had told Brad that if he wanted help in the launch of Universe I'd love to be a part of it. (Truth be known, I missed those guys 'n gals.) So I'll make a few slim appearances in the first half-dozen episodes, or so. Again, details are sketchy, but I've already shot the first of my scenes so the ball is rolling. Andy Mikita is directing the two-hour, so we had a good hug and huge laugh.

Anyway, there you go.

Rick
By SG1Niner
Exxxccceeeelllent!
By Colonel_Carter
This is brilliant news! And I have to say, a great way to get the hardcore fans to keep watching!

Also, the fact that along with Richard, Michael Shanks and Gary Jones will be guest starring also!

I think I'm getting excited about SGU!

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]