Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Dedicated to all general Stargate, Stargate SG-1, and Stargate Atlantis discussion
By SG Merc
First there was the Stargate FPS (first person shooter) action game that was canceled, and now it looks like the new Stargate Worlds MMORPG might meet the same fate.

It seems that there just isn't the money to support any official Stargate game development. Because every time someone is making one they go broke!

What's worse? Every time a group of fans get together to make their own unofficial version MGM forces them to shut down. So it seems that Stargate fans may never see any type of computer game. Well ... unless you count the original Stargate game for the SNES/Genesis/GameGear/GameBoy.

Read more about the Stargate Worlds trouble HERE: http://www.airlockalpha.com/news426176.html

Sad sad sad.
Honestly, why don't MGM get off their high horse and just licence one of the 'unofficial' games?

It takes all the work/development out of the situation (where the money seems to disappear with the official projects) and the fans then get something they want and are already familiar with.

There should be some sort of contest between all the 'unofficial' games already out there, to see which gets licensed.

Or is that me just being highly logical? :P
By SG1Niner
and you'd think in today's global economy MGM would get their collective heads out of the Ahh-ha-ha's and give the fans what they want!
By SG1Niner
um...this universe...the one that counts!

my bet is Ba'al is behind this conspiracy with the 'Trust'
By Hirogen
I remember the old game. That looked really good, I really don't care for these Massive Online Player whatever they call them. I still have the trailer saved on my computer for the first game and watch that once in a while.
Thanks for that link SG Merc - I never saw that myself when it was first out (due to not being a gamer).

But wow!! MGM are crazy to have dropped that, when it was already so 'complete'. I do remember RDA being at E3 promoting it, so they were all onboard with that.

Crazy ... Wacko! ;)
By SG1Niner
I'm not a gamer either - but I would've gotten onto a game like this!

Gee...thanks MGM :(
By Astra
I saw those trailers at the DVDs, I think there also was a little behind the scenes special where they showed how they scan the faces of the actors for the game, to make the figures look real. I am no gamer either but would have loved to explore this - especially with the original voices - I hoped though that there was more to it than only shooting at each other. The graphics looked great!

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]