Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Dedicated to all general Stargate, Stargate SG-1, and Stargate Atlantis discussion
By Colonel_Carter
Whilst watching Bounty the other day, I noticed something rather funny posted along the George Washington High School walls ...

Those guys down at Bridge Studios are such jokers!!!
By Astra
Cool! I never see such things.

You also should get out your episode "200" and have a look at the keyboard at which the puppet Walter is typing. The letters there are not in the appropriate way, and you can read something ;)
Last edited by Astra on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Colonel_Carter
Oooh I'll check that one out too - thank you!!

I also need to get a grab of an artifact in Daniel's office ... cos I have the same thing in my lounge!!! :O :O
By SG Merc
Those are great! Nice catch spotting those.

Does this mean you are going to be getting to work on some printable versions in Photoshop? :wink:
By Colonel_Carter
Glad you like SG Merc ... these keen eyes never miss a thing (ok, first time around but it was on a computer monitor then!!)

Ooooh ... now there is a project!!!

Definitely "Watch. This. Space" :D
By SG Merc
You might even be able to put that together in Power Point ... which you know all about I'm sure :wink:
By SG1Niner
How are you with figuring out Windows themes...remember the letter Jack was writing to Hammond from 'Zero Hour' - it was a cool black background with blueish fonts...anyone ever figure out if that was something that could be replicated on our PC's?

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]