Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Dedicated to all general Stargate, Stargate SG-1, and Stargate Atlantis discussion
Yes I do! Perfectly placed!

Very well done! Keep 'em coming!

As for soldiers...I'm not sure how big the figures are [they never sold them in my neck of the woods], but what about the "GI Joe" figures, or the WWII figures that are out there?
The figures are 6" high. I also recently ordered the 12" figures, where you can take the clothes off (resp. can put different ones on, which you can't do with the smaller ones). And I have to admit, that the appeal of "Stargate" never was all the action and shooting for me, so I would not need any soldiers for an army to build, unlike the guys that want to have Apophis and lots of Jaffa and ships.

But as for your neck of the woods, wherever that is, I'm sure you would be able to find an online-shop that delivers worldwide when searching for "Stargate action figures" at google. There are several shops out there. So, to quote Jack, where's a will, there's an - or!

And on with posting Window of Opportunity

One of my favouritest episodes and well known by every fan.

Daniel: "Anyway I'm sorry but that just happens to be how I feel about it. What do you think?"

Jack: "Ask me tomorrow."

Daniel: "Guys, you getting this? Because this is important."

Jack: "I'm tellin' ya, Teal'c, if we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it."

"Lose it? It means go crazy ... nuts ... insane ... Bonzo ... No longer in possession of one's faculties ... Three fries short of a Happy Meal ..."

"WACKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

General Hammond: "COLONEL O'NEILL!!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Jack: "IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACK SWING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?"

Last edited by Astra on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
my "corner" of the world is upstate New York...

ROFL - your new pics are OVER THE TOP! AWESOME to the power of 3!
"I'm not getting all my memoes" - CLASSIC LINE!!!

In fact I was saying that just the other day in the office...management has some very anal retentive people who are against all things denim...and I've been seeing more and more people on Friday's wearing denim...and it's like "I'm not getting all my memoes"!

I'm a consultant by trade and I have to dress to my client's guidelines...and I get copied on "some" of my client's memoes...one of the suprevisor's said those people were in "violation of policy"...still, I'm not getting all my memoes.
Astra wrote:
Colonel_Carter wrote:Oh I can't wait to see that Astra!!! :D
Um... what?!? (Imagine Jack's dumbfounded expression) Image

I really have no idea what it is that you are waiting for!
Well I'm not getting all my online memos!!! The Window of Opportunity scenes were NOT there when I posted that ... how bizarre!!! :?

I love the photos Astra!!! Hehe especially the golf ones - gotta love that line!

I also didn't know about the new 12" figures - so thanks for that news :)
Do we have Sam/Jack shipper among us? This one's for you!

The famous scene from the episode "The Broca Divide", where Sam - um, tackled Jack ;) Notice her dog tags hanging down on his face! And he replied "It's time you go to a doctor, Doctor!"

LOL - Astra - great re-creation!

and it's a good thing Carter healed...or she'd never wear that hot little tank top number!

ROFL
This video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv4E0N-d_NU reminded me that I also once let the team dance. Jack was standing with his arm up and one friend commented that with "Night Fever". First we giggled, then we set up the following scene.

This is Jack in the Night fever pose.

Not sure what Sam and Teal'c are doing - Square dance? Waltz? It's hard to tell!

Daniel and Cameron try the "Lady Bump"

But Thor has the best part I think. Just what exactly is he looking at?!?

My new story is called "An ordinary day" and is actually so old that I didn't own the desert figures yet. They would have looked so much better.

So, Sam and Teal'c got caught by some Jaffa. (The Egyptian pillars I made out of kitchen paper rolls, BTW.)

Teal'c, the shol'va, got kicked with the staff weapon (in truth, puppet Teal'c always fell down)

But then somebody shouted, "Take cover!" and Sam went down as well, shielding her head with her hands. And Jack saves the day!

Teal'c is getting up and getting into some hand-to-hand action while Sam joins the battle as well.

But where is Daniel? The team expected him to be in the pyramid, but all they find is an empty sarcophagus.

Wait for the conclusion to this exciting two-parter!

TBC
Hey Astra, nice work so far, do you have every figure or what :P I like a fool thought, eh, I'll get these later for cheaper than $15 a piece. :( Now I doubt I'll ever get the general and black ops Oneil. Got a bunch of great deals, even got some extra recently, made some customs, working on more. Have any extra serpent guard heads you don't want? I think it looks like Apophis, would be a super easy custom. Anyways, here are some of my setups.

I recently made a 20 figure lot that included a first series colonel oneil and daniel, gave me a full set of extras of the desert set etc, so I made a custom desert Vala and Mitchell, you can see them above my bathroom cabinet fighting the flowers I made. I have 2 scenes on my desk, and I made a plexiglass shelf above my frog tank.
Whatcha think?
Oh, thank you both! Sorry, haven't been in here a while, got totally sucked into the Torchwood and Dr. Who fandom (including playing with figures, go figure ;) )

But I recently customized myself something I wanted to show you, in the forum of all customizing things!

For years there is talking about a new figure of General O'Neill in blue dress uniform. But who knows if it ever will get made.
I did not want to wait any longer, so I made my own dress blues Jack. The base figure is a Wesley figure in grey suit from the Buffy-line (which came with the suit case that leans against Jack's desk). If you are interested, I can post some in progress pictures.

The thank for this idea and much help with details goes to Roll my blues on Gateworld. Here are some pictures:

The little picture of RDA (Jack?) and his brothers was made by Fandango at RDAnderson.com as a gift for me. Finally I found a place for it! Many thanks again, Fandango! (The frame is a bead)

I just realized I owe you a conclusion yet to the story I posted long ago. So here comes "Just an ordinary day part 2"

Daniel was not in the pyramide, after all. He was hidden behind a pillar, whe he had been translating all the time. "Are you guys looking for me?", he wonders.

They are on their way home, but at the gate the next surprise is waiting for them: Replicators!

While the guys are shooting at them, Sam rips the crystals out of the DHD, to disengage the wormhole and to prevent more replicators from coming through.

She was successful, but I now realize why I never posted this story before: It has no real ending. Sorry! If anybody wants to close the story with a fanfiction or an action figure story on their own, I would be happy!

But as was stated before - just an ordinary day in the life of SG-1.
Today I bring some new pictures - I was at vacation at the Baltic Sea, and there were these two guys right next to me at the beach. They seemed very friendly and allowed me to take some pictures. I always had a thing for surfboys...

Jack and Daniel at vacation at the Sea - part 1/2

But I love that they also were like little boys when they made their - what's it called in English? We call it "Kleckselburg", when you let the wet sand drop through your fingers and it becomes like stalakmites.

Then a little break was needed.

Time to go home now:

(In case you are wondering about the shirts - those are actually Spike and Angel in Hawaiian shirts, I just changed the heads and painted their arms in the color to match the faces, since the vampires where too white LOL)

To be continued

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]