Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Dedicated to all general Stargate, Stargate SG-1, and Stargate Atlantis discussion
By Colonel_Carter
LOL I love that scene, it's so funny! The Tardis shakes does it ... well I hope you work out how it does that - it would be a cool video.

I don't know where the flightsuit actually came from (though I believe it may have been Legends) as it was a present for my birthday. Yes, I'm spoilt way too much!
By SG Merc
Yes, the RPF collectors have some of the best examples of screen used props. Always amazing to browse through posts there.
By Stitch
I need to sit down and come up with list. I have a lot I made myself but hove gotten a few nice items in past year from Propworx, my biggest was I bought my wife Vala's throne. How many guys can say they bought their wife a throne for Christmas...? Not sure I can ever outdo that! LOL
By SG Merc
Stitch wrote:I need to sit down and come up with list. I have a lot I made myself but hove gotten a few nice items in past year from Propworx, my biggest was I bought my wife Vala's throne. How many guys can say they bought their wife a throne for Christmas...? Not sure I can ever outdo that! LOL
My friend you may have found the key to a lifetime of martial success!
By SG1Niner
WOW INDEED! They all look incredible!
By Stitch
Colonel_Carter wrote:Wow!! Your missus is a dead ringer for Vala!!

I have to ask, is that the original Sol's Diner costume or did she make it herself? It is amazing!
She made that totally of reference photos, we have no idea where that REAL costume ended up...

The leather jacket however is the real deal...

You can check out more of our costumes on our site...
http://www.stitchsloft.com/gallery/
By SG1Niner
absolutely amazing!

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]