Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Talk about the costumes used throughout Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, and Stargate Universe. Share your original costumes or get help with your cosplay!
By SG Merc
VIP is getting a lot of flack around the internet for this auction. I think most people around here are aware of the Distortions Unlimited masks that were sold in the 90s, but newer fans would have no idea that these masks are replicas.

Granted, they have listed two masks and one piece of set decoration which seem to be production-made pieces, so possibly not every item is a replica.

Do you think it's shady of VIP to put these masks into their auction when collectors have made them aware of the fact that they are replicas? VIP is, of course, only deals in production made props, costumes, and set decoration.

Stargate masks from Distortions Unlimited are super rare, and certainly have value, but with VIP as the seller I think the prices these masks realize will be much higher than they would otherwise get. They just don't have the value of production made assets (not to mention the awful condition they are in).
distortionsunlimitedstargate7.jpg
distortionsunlimitedstargate7.jpg (98.48 KiB) Viewed 22426 times
distortionsunlimitedstargate6.jpg
distortionsunlimitedstargate6.jpg (193.22 KiB) Viewed 22426 times
distortionsunlimitedstargate5.jpg
distortionsunlimitedstargate5.jpg (210.24 KiB) Viewed 22426 times
distortionsunlimitedstargate4.jpg
distortionsunlimitedstargate4.jpg (241.16 KiB) Viewed 22426 times
distortionsunlimitedstargate3.jpg
distortionsunlimitedstargate3.jpg (80.78 KiB) Viewed 22426 times
distortionsunlimitedstargate2.jpg
distortionsunlimitedstargate2.jpg (82.33 KiB) Viewed 22426 times
distortionsunlimitedstargate1.jpg
distortionsunlimitedstargate1.jpg (45.1 KiB) Viewed 22426 times
Ohh wow these are too good and really perfect for Halloween. They are really looking real. I bought the 2nd one for this Halloween. Now I am thinking to buy a ribbon device from your store. After buying I will show you a pic of the complete costume.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]