Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Talk about the costumes used throughout Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, and Stargate Universe. Share your original costumes or get help with your cosplay!
By Naasad Tal
Hey guys,

Been working on an Atlantis Black kit based off Col Shepard. I have everything together so far minus the BDUs (there was a SNAFU with the ones I ordered originally), but they are on their way to me as we speak & should get here on Thursday -crosses fingers-

I was asked to post up some pics of what I had together so far, so here they are...

First, is the sling I made myself, pretty close to screen accurate & pretty darn good if I do say so myself

Then I have my p90 & patches...
My p90 is a well d90h which i have modified to not only accept the sexy TM hop up mag, but she is actually functions using it as well. I also have an m9 for the cross draw holster on my vest & .44 desert eagle for the thigh holster. I may eventually get a zat for my thigh, but this works for now.

Now some full pics...

Hope you enjoy! Any & all critiques are welcome & appreciated!

Chris
By SG Merc
Good work on the SGA Shepard loadout.

The sling looks great, and is a nice detail which helps bring this type of costume to life. Since many SG-1/SGA tactical items are "off the shelf" it's important to include those extras which make it authentic.

Keep it up, and let us know when the BDU's arrive.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]