Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Talk about the costumes used throughout Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, and Stargate Universe. Share your original costumes or get help with your cosplay!
By Smiley
I couldn't help myself but show this costume i have, although not entirely just Stargate, it is the most unique Stargate Costume i ever came up with and well, it worked. I was invited to a Friends Birthday with a Halloween Theme, now I've never done Halloween before and so this was a first off and the first idea i had didn't work out, so I came up with this and it took me just an hour or two to get it together before the party.

My Stargate SG-1 Zombie Costume
Image Image Image Image

First off i just went and brought the Top from a Aussie Disposals, and the pants are cheap from Target... easy as! Oh the patches i seriously just printed them on cardboard and then stuck then to the top!! Then i got to work with the Zombie part, but that was a Halloween special, so gonna wear this costume to a Convention one day, i'd just look as though i came back from a mission, just add my Zat, P90, and vest and i'll be right! :)
By SG Merc
Very cool Smiley. From these photos I can't even tell that the patches are on cardboard. Well done!
By Smiley
Thanks SG Merc - My mates at the party actually said the same thing... it wasn't until the end of the night it became obvious when the patches started to pull off a little bit... but is okay coz i can just stick new ones on, i had to anyway coz it was pouring and they got all soggy going to the car.

Shifty: If i had of been wearing an Atlantis costume that might have worked, but those bugs weren't in SG-1 so, that would have been a bit confusing... I just pretended i was a SG-1 member that got too close to Telcheks device and it made me go all zombie like... it worked! :)

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]