Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Talk about the costumes used throughout Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, and Stargate Universe. Share your original costumes or get help with your cosplay!
By SG1Niner
Is the BDU that Jack is wearing something that is for the show only, or is that "Official USAF" garb?

I know the USAF was looking to update their uniforms...hadn't heard something got approved.
By Gmechanic
Anyone recognize this uniform: http://gateworld.net/gallery/albums/uni ... 4_0107.jpg? Looks like some sort of jacket with snap buttons, shoulder epaulets, and shoulder pockets? Closest thing I have found were some tactical dress shirts, but without the right pockets. I really like the new uniforms too, SG1Niner. It's a big update from later styles. They look much more streamlined too. I'll have to do a quick SGU suit later on, like the one shown above...good luck everyone!
By SG Merc
Not sure about that one. I've seen some similar styles on European military uniforms, but that seems to be the closest that I can recall. I would bet that they were made by the studio, although they could be based on an existing pattern of course.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]