Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Talk about the costumes used throughout Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, and Stargate Universe. Share your original costumes or get help with your cosplay!
By SG1Niner
"olie5" - thanks! I did check out your listings when I first found this page. Unfortunately I'm too big or the BDU's are too small. Cool stuff though!

SG Merc - also thanks for the info.

I have OD BDU's, and blue and black and tan...basically my Mon thru Thur wear for work...and the reinforced knees/seat are ok...I just never preferred them.

Well - back to travelling the universe and eating pie!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
By SG1Niner
D'OH! I hit the wrong link! Sorry campers...
By SG Merc
lol I've been there with the daily BDUs.

I'll keep my eyes out for a good source of BDUs that don't have the reinforced areas. Sometimes the law enforcement BDUs don't have all of the extras that the military ones do, so I'll look into some stuff and post up anything I find.
By Colonel_Carter
I just love walking passed my local Army Surplus store ... it's like Stargate Command's official supplier :D
By SG Merc
Colonel_Carter wrote:I just love walking passed my local Army Surplus store ... it's like Stargate Command's official supplier :D
Gotta be able to replace those MALP parts somewhere :D

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]