Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Talk about the costumes used throughout Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, and Stargate Universe. Share your original costumes or get help with your cosplay!
By Smiley
Hey everyone!

I recently brought myself a Flightsuit off eBay, i got it for a fantastic price and it's an excellent fit. This is the one i have brought:

Luckily for me it basically has all the velcro i need on it already and i already have the patches except for the name one, which i am working on ordering at the moment. I haven't got any photos of me in it yet, but should have some soon. They are the oddest things to wear, but the simplest costume ever, can't wait to wear it when i meet Gary Jones and Dan Shea later this year :D

Anywho, i spent a while looking around for these suit, i found it at that cheap price on eBay, but most of them are, just search Flightsuits, but there are other sites where you can find them... i am deffinitely no expert on where the best places to find things are but i just googled Flightsuits! :P
By SG Merc
They do make quick costumes don't they? I picked one up cheap awhile back myself, and though I haven't added anything to it yet it's essentially already a full costume.

I think you're right about eBay being one of the best sources for run of the mill flightsuits. Although even US Cav sells them new starting at $30. So nobody has an excuse for not having even the most basic SG costume 8)
By Smiley
Yeah true that is, very quick costumes, all you really need is the suit and boots for it to look realistic... then if you have 'em and want it too look as Stargatey as possible just get the patches and velcro, luckily most flightsuits you can buy off eBay have velcro on it already, which saves you time and money aka not as money sewing needed or velcro :P

I was talking to a friend today and was telling him about my costumes and then i was like sheesh, i actually have 6 costumes now!! :P
By Smiley
Woah, just realised it's 7 costumes if i count the scrubs i have as well... :P

So all up there's the scrubs, Air Force uniform, other Air Force Uniform, Eurondan Costume, Flightsuit, Atlantis Costume and SG-1 costume... and only needed minor things for all other than the pants for SG-1 costume... pretty cool though i reckon :P

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]