Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Talk about the costumes used throughout Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, and Stargate Universe. Share your original costumes or get help with your cosplay!
By olie5
I hope it's okay to do a little personal advertising on this forum. Especially since I am a member and I do post other things.

I have recently listed my personal collection of original Stargate memoribilia on eBay (most of it anyway). Please check it out. I have a limited amount of memoribilia so get it while you can! I will be listing more costumes and props soon.

You can find us at:

http://stores.ebay.com/STEVENS-EMERALD-CITY

Also, does anyone have their own collection online? I would love to see it!
By Colonel_Carter
Wow, that's a nice collection you have there!

Can I ask, why are you selling it? :?
By SG Merc
You're absolutely welcome to post your auction.

You have a nice collection, and good prices for your hero items. They should go quick!
By olie5
I am selling because quite simply I need the money, I plan on letting things sell until I get enough money and then (if no one is watching anything or interested in it) I'll take the rest off and keep them. Things actually haven't been selling yet. If you decided to buy something please use the link in the post above because I get a discount in my seller fees if it comes from an offsite link. I actually haven't soldanything yet. I was surprised. As you said I think my prices are more than reasonable.
Last edited by olie5 on Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Smiley
Heehee, i brought a costume off you just recently, was a little too tight, but i still managed to get into it to get a photo taken.... i had to hold my stomach in though :P Silly mother kept making me laugh though! :)

By Colonel_Carter
Oh wow!! That's awesome ... and doesn't look like you're having to breath in at all!

I have a costume in storage ... but I don't even know if it fits yet ... or if I'd have the guts to post a pic of me in it ;) :D
By olie5
Thanks for letting me know you like it. I apreciate the picture too. The photos we have really don't do them justice... you sort of have to see it yourself.

I'm still a bit prop poor so let me know if you need anything else. Like a piece of the gate from the new movie.
By Smiley
Col Carter: Well i was, but the photo doesn't really show it... :P And i have so many photo's of me up around the place i figure whats more gonna do :P

Olie: Thats cool and it's awesome thanks, and deffinitely right, so wasn't expecting exactly what it was when i got it, but it's still awesome! Ah ha!! I know know exactly what that item you have is now... i was trying to figure it out :P It's great... might need to wait til i get a few more pay checks before i go on a buying frenzy again... i went a little eBay crazy during the Olympics :P
By SG Merc
Hey Smiley that Eurondan costume looks great!

Congratulations on getting a complete costume like that 8)
By Smiley
Thanks :) Now i just need to lose a little bit of weight so that i can wear it to a convention or at least a dress up event :P I have at least the next two conventions covered with costumes so far :P

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]