Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Talk about the costumes used throughout Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, and Stargate Universe. Share your original costumes or get help with your cosplay!
By Beachbead
I've seen the ones from Stargate atlantis there alot cheaper, i think thats a best thing for me right now since i can't really afford the ones from SG-1
By Beachbead
Got the vest today, I love it, it has dog hairs on it but that can be removed.
By Stitch
If you guys are looking for vests make sure you check my site from time to time I have many SGA screen accurate ones and I sell the ONLY screen accurate P-90 harnesses out there today! The SG-1 are hard to come by, but once in while I get them in!

http://www.stitchsloft.com/shop/category/costumes/

Or at least check with me if your going to buy one off ebay so you do not get the wrong one! Its easy to be fooled. DO NOT be fooled for sites like LA POLICE that advertise the old picture and are selling the new vest! No question is a stupid one when it comes to spending money! PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED HELP! That's why I am here, I do not care why you are buying it from!
By Stitch
Few things you guys do not have straight here and I do not like people getting lead of the path... =)
SG Merc wrote: 1: Replacing both top pockets with larger ones that have a visible snap button on the flap (stock Blackhawks have a hidden button). This makes them correct to what SG-1 uses.
Not true... Older versions had the snaps on the outside, then they went inside for while then back out on the new models...
SG Merc wrote:As for the Atlantis vest ... all I can say is hey, you'd get two costumes for the price of one!
Nope... Totally different vest!
SG Merc wrote:gain, as far as I know, all The Vest Guy does is buy a Blackhawk vest and make the same modifications that the Stargate studio does.
No again, I am the only one that does that, I make them screen accurate. He builds them from scratch they are not BH vests. He does good work and that is way to get vest that is not longer made or you can get one of my modified ones.

Here is what I offer... http://www.stitchsloft.com/loft/categor ... -services/

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]